Oral Surgery & Periodontal Therapy
Oral Surgery &
Keeping Your Gums Healthy
Healthy gums are very important for healthy teeth. The gums and supporting bone provide the foundation for your teeth.
Any inflammation of your gums or your periodontal apparatus (periodontitis) can damage your bite and even cause you to lose teeth. To prevent this from happening, we take steps to stop the process, thus restoring your dental health for a lifetime of healthy gums.
It is estimated that 80% of the population has some form of periodontal disease. Recent links to systemic diseases have been established with heart disease at the top of the list.
Our periodontal treatment includes:
- Complete Periodontal Evaluation including X-Rays
- Non-Surgical Periodontal Therapy
- Scaling and Root Planing with local anesthesia
- Follow-Up Periodontal Maintenance
- Recall Care at 3 or 4-month intervals